Shri Mahaprabhu Ji Baithak Tour 09N/10D
9 Nights / 10 Days
||Prayagraj, Lucknow, Varanasi, Patna, Ayodhya, Chitrakoot
|Price (Starting From)
INR 18550 Per Person
|Min & Max. PAX
Min : 10, Max : 15
Chaurasi Bethak, Literally Meaning "84 Seats", Refers To The 84 Places Where Vallabhacharya, A Devotional Philosopher, Gave Discourse Of Bhagavata In The 15Th Century. This Forms One Of The Very Important Concepts In The Pushtimarg Tradition Of Vaishnavites In India, And These Places Are Treated As Sacred Sites By The Followers Of This Sect, For Performing Devotional Rituals.
This Packages Includes The Baithakji Pilgrimage In Eastern Uttar Pradesh. Visiting The Below Baithaji And Temples.
1. Kashi- A. Baithak At Jatanvad. B.Baithak At Hanuman Ghat. C.Baithak At Panchganga. Gopal Mandir Temple, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna Temple.
2. Chunar- A. Charnat Baithakji.
3. Allahabad- A. Adel Baithaji.
4. Ayodhaya- A. Ayodhaya Baithakji B. Temples Of Ayodhaya.
5. Shree Naimisharanya Baithakji.
6-Hajipur Baithak ji (near Patna)
Hotel Check in Time – 12.00 Afternoon
Hotel Checkout Time – 11.00 AM
Hotels Details -
Prayagraj - Landmark /Simialr (01N)
Chitrakoot -Shree Jeevan bhawan (01N)
Varanasi -SLE Residency /similar (02N)
Ayodhya -Ap place(01N)/
Lucknow -Nilansh Theam park/Similar(02N)
Price for Group tour -
Rates For Minimum 10 Adult – Double Occupancy – 18500/-Per Person
Rate 15 Adult – Triple Occupancy – 14750/-Per Person
Tour Vehicle -16 Seater Tempo
Day 1: Arrival at Prayag
Arrival at Prayag by train and check in hotel.Aftetnoon Baithak ji night stay.
Day 2: Prayag to Chitrakoot
Day-2-Early morning triveni sangam snan and Hanuman temple , Bhardwaj Ashram after drive to chitrakoot.Evening Mandakini Aarti Stay
Day 3: Chitrakoot -Chunar Bethak-Varanasi
Early Morning Mandakini snan and boat ride (direct pay) and visit Gupta Godawri l & Kamad giri later drive to Chunar for Mahaprabhu baithak and night stay in Varanasi.
Day 4: Varanasi Bethek and sightseeing
Mroning Ganga snan and walk to Hanuman ghat for Mahaprabhu bethek from 0800am-1000am.later kashi vishwanath , Annapurna temple, Vishalakshi temple,Bhu, Durga temple,Sankat mochan ,Sarnath and night stay.
Day 5: Varanasi -Patna
After breakfast drive to Patna. Check in hotel and night stay.
Day 6: Patna-Hajipur-Janakpur Bethak
Early morning drive to Hajipur -janakpur for Mahparabhu Baithak back to Patna night stay
Day 7: Patna -Ayodhya
Early morning from patna - Ayodhya Stay.
Day 8: Ayodhya -Lucknow
Ayodhya sight seen and drive to Lucknow check in hotel and night stay.
Day 9: Lucknow -Naimishranya
After breakfast drive to Naimishranaya-lucknow back stay.
Day 10: Lucknow Sightseeing and Departure
After breakfast lucknow half day sight seen and drop to airport .
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- 2 Star Hotel
- Airport Pickup-Drop
- Private Cab
- Private Guides
- Veg Meals
- Hotels / on Breakfast & dinner basisAccommodation with 5 Double rooms.
English Spiking Guide for varanasi local Tour Transfers and sightseeing by A/C 12 seater tempo traveller disposal includes driver Al loawns , toll, parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit
- Any AirfareEntrances feesExpenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etcTips and porter chargesAny boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etcAny other service/s not specified above
Specific Departure Dates :
Terms & Conditions :
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.~^#^~* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.~^#^~