Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Gangtok
An IHPL representative will attend to you on arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction). From here IHPL will be assisting your transfer to Gangtok, nearly 135 kilometers which is a 4.5 to 5 hour drive.
Day 2: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day)
Start your Morning with a delicious breakfast at hotel. Next is the excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir which is nearly 40 kilometers. The beautiful Tsomgo Lake is an oval shaped glacial lake. 1km in length and nearly 50 feet in depth, the lake lies at an altitude of 12,400 ft. Though covered in snow for most of the year, Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds call it home. Enjoy the view of birds, rest on the lake banks and snap ample pictures to make the moment memorable. On the banks of the lake lies a sacred Lord Shiva Mandir. The holy site should be visited as well.
Day 3: Drive to Lachen from Gangtok
Start the next day with early morning breakfast in hotel. The drive to Lachen awaits. The 135 kilometers journey makes a 5-6 hour drive. To ease the long ride for guests, a stop is made at Chungthang (96 kilometers from Gangtok) for lunch. Post lunch the drive continues to Lachen (35 kilometers from Chungthang).
Day 4: Excursion to Gurudongmar Lake and Drive to Lachung
Start another day with early morning breakfast in hotel. Next is the visit to Gurudongmar Lake which is 55 kilometers, from Lachen. The almost 4 hours' drive takes you for an adventure. The views are exciting and as the day is starting, the first rays of sun colors everything in its splendid light.
Day 5: Sight Seeing at Yumthang & Drive to Gangtok
Next day starts with breakfast in hotel. Next on schedule is the drive towards Yumthang situated at nearly 11,800 feet. The one hour drive to beautiful Yumthang crosses through the famous hot spring known for its curative properties of skin diseases. Near the river Lachung Chu, Yumthang is a valley surrounded by towering snow covered mountains. The ethereal beauty is grace for all visitors. Feel blessed as you witness the natural spectacle. In spring this valley erupts in riots of colors as Primulae, Rhododendrons and many other Alpine flowers are in full bloom.
Day 6: Journey back home
After a lavish rest, get up in Morning for breakfast. After concluding your meal, pack your bags as your ride awaits. Get your ride back to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction). The nearly 135 kilometers will be covered in 4.5 to 5 hours' drive. Return home with cherished memories of North Sikkim tour.
Specific Departure Dates :Child Policy: Child Below 5 yrs complimentary Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed) Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed) Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR) Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
Departure Cities with rates :Price Guide Valid from 1st April 2016 to 30th Sep 2016 on per person basis Minimum No. of PAX Super Luxury on MAP Luxury on MAP Heritage on MAP Premium on MAP Classic on MAP Super Deluxe on C.P Deluxe on C.P Standard on C.P 2 49895 39440 43245 34690 31840 27720 26390 23220 4 41895 31445 35244 26690 23840 19720 18390 15225 6 39600 28775 32780 24025 21175 17050 15725 12550 8 37895 27445 31245 22690 19840 15720 14390 11220 Extra Adult 16500 11400 15150 8900 10250 6500 6050 4950 Child withBed 16500 10500 12450 7500 9000 6000 5250 3650 Child NO Bed 11500 7000 8500 5000 6500 3500 3200 2150 Dinner Supplement NA NA NA NA NA 900 900 750 Note: One Tata Indica /Maruti Wagonr Only 04 pax One Tata Sumo Only 08 Pax are Allowed Including Child, If No Of Pax Traveling More Than 08, then Extra Car Cost will Be Rs. 28000/- Extra. As per above Itinerary Supplement/Up gradation Cost of AC Innova/Xylo/Scorpio/Similar Rs. 3,850/- EXTRA. Additional Information : Meal Plans CP: Means includes accommodation and breakfast MAP: Means includes accommodation, breakfast and one major meal (lunch/dinner) AP: Means includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner. HOTELS USED IN THE PACKAGE Destination Super Luxury Luxury Heritage Premium Classic Gangtok Mayfair Spa Resort The Royal Plaza Hotel Norkhill The Royal Plaza Keespa Residency Suhim Portico Saramsa Resort Yumthang Heratage Summit Golden Crescent Hotel Suhim Portico Orange Village Vice Roy Le Primula Lachung (A.P) Yarlam Resort Yarlam Resort Yarlam Resort Modern Residency Hotel Park Palace Modern Residency Hotel Park Palace Lachung (A.P) Yarlam Resort Yarlam Resort Yarlam Resort View Points View Points
Terms & Conditions :*This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
* All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
* You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
* There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
* You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
* Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
* Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
* Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
* If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Company.
* You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
* Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
* By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
* Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
* Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
* No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
* Company.com generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the Site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promocode before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
* Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
* If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
*The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
* These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Varanasi, India.
Terms & Conditions
Air Ticket Booking is a fastest travelling way of world. It covers miles in few minutes. It is a fastest, reliable and time saver. All the business minded peoples always prefer to fly because time is money for them. Here in India Air Ticket rate are very cheaper than other countries and Low Cost Carrier (LCC) has become it more popular and reachable for all. Shweta holidays provides the facility to book all available national and international Air Ticket Booking with LCC.
All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / supplier.
User should refer airline T&C before booking/Travel to avoid any confusion and/or Dispute afterwards.
charges a service fee on all domestic airline bookings. In case of cancellation of booking, this fee is non-refundable.
The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked/purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge and Shweta assumes no liability whatsoever in this regard.
The above mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary. In case of lost or damaged tickets, the refund process cannot be initiated with the airline.
Rail Ticket Booking
Indian Rail is a most popular travelling system of India and it is a first choice of middle & poor class family because of budget. Few years back Rail ticket booking was a challenge work for all.
Finding a suitable place in unknown cities are really a biggest headache and during a season you all are aware the situation like high charges, less facility, distance from the city and some time we have to come back. Suitable Hotel booking is a bigger tension than rail and flight booking and we never get the value of money. We provide you best hotels of destination cities with value of your money. With the help of our hotel booking you can book any Star hotel of any city,helps you to fine the best deal according to comfort and budget.
Every hotel has a different cancellation policy and the user shall be charged accordingly.
Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated rates.
Car/ Taxi Booking
It is fastest and reliable services which provide you 24x7 supports. You can schedule your journey in unknown cities with suitable price. These taxies are reliable, secure and punctual and make your journey meaningful. We will gives you good margin and available in all metropolitan cities of India.
Price change without prior notice like gasolin price high or Govt.policy.
Booking Procedure -
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damages, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
After commencement of Travel, no refund in full or in part will be given for services includes in the program, which are not utilized.
Hotel Check In - Check Out Time -
Hotel Check in-Check out time is 12 noon. Extended check in-check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
45 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
30 to 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
06 days to 48 hours prior to arrival - or no show - No Refund.
Please Note - Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - incase of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable. Once Tour has commenced no refund is made for unused services.
Visa issuance is sole discretion of the Embassy and we do not undertake to maneuver
Grand India trip shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, in connection with the documentation, baggage, registration, transportation, Insurance, accident, delay, cancellation,suspension, improper arrangements or any other eventuality
The client understands that he/she cannot make or raise any action demand or claim against Shweta Holidays or its employee, or its Directors and shall also indemnify Shweta Holidays, if any claim or action is brought by any party claiming through the client for dealing with Shweta Holidays and shall always keep Shweta Holidays or its employees fully indemnified against any claims howsoever caused.
If you have a complaint
Should you have any complaint you are urged to discuss it at the time with the relevant authority, eg hotel manager, airline supervisor, etc.
If your complaint is not resolved please notify the Company immediately.
No claim or complaint of whatsoever nature and or any claim for damages shall be entertained and or admitted for consideration if lodged with the Company beyond 10 days from the end of our services
Grand India Trip has the right to postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice.
The passengers are fully responsible for any illness and injuries occurred during the travel.
We take at least 7 to 10 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled online.
Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
All disputes are subject to Varanasi jurisdiction only.
Travel Documents -
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passport and visas, where necessary.
Information For Tourist (Visa)
All foreign tourists must obtain a visa before travelling to India; without one you will be refused entry. Foreign nationals arriving in India on long term multiple entry visas must register with the nearest Foreigners Regional Registration Officer within 14 days of arrival.
Over-stayers will be fined and may be prosecuted or detained and later deported. They may also need to appear in person at the Ministry of Home Affairs in Delhi. The High Commission/Deputy High Commission may not be able to intervene in these cases.
It is recommended to obtain a multiple Entry Tourist Visa since this simplifies the procedure for visiting neighbouring countries like Nepal and Sri Lanka.
1. Original passport valid for at least 6 months
2. Correct visa fee
3. Two passport size photographs.
4. Supporting documents, where necessary
5. Duly completed application form.
Grand India Trip reserves the right to add, alter, modify, withdraw all or any of the Terms and Conditions or replace, wholly or in part, the program by any other program, whether similar to this program or not or withdraw it altogether without any prior notice.
In case of dispute with any party, Grand India Trip decision will be binding and final.
North Sikkim Tour(Family Special)
|Minimum No. of PAX||Super Luxury on MAP||Luxury on MAP||Heritage on MAP||Premium on MAP||Classic on MAP||Super Deluxe on C.P||Deluxe on C.P||Standard on C.P|
|Child with Bed||16500||10500||12450||7500||9000||6000||5250||3650|
|Child NO Bed||11500||7000||8500||5000||6500||3500||3200||2150|