Country in Asia
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial centre with a tropical climate and multicultural population. In circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha’s Tooth Relic Temple, Little India offers colorful souvenirs and Arab Street is lined with fabric shops. Singapore is also known for eclectic street fare, served in hawker centres such as Tiong Bahru and Maxwell Road.
Dialing code: +65
Area: 716.1 km²
ISO code: SGP
Currency: Singapore dollar
Official languages: English, Malay, Tamil, Standard Mandarin
- Expenses Of Any Personal Nature (Phone Calls, Laundry Etc).
Any Services Not Mentioned In The "Inclusions"
Service Tax Of 3.09% Will Be Applicable On The Package
Terms & Conditions :
- The Above Rates Are Based On Minimum 2 Persons Traveling Together And Are Applicable For Indian Passport Holders.
- The Above Prices Are Calculated Based On The Lowest Available Airfare And Current Applicable Taxes, And Are Subject To Avaliability And Change At The Time Of Booking.
- Rates Are Subject To Change In Any Case Of Any Changes In Hotel Taxes, Roe, Transport Rates, Government Taxes & Entrance Fees.
- Rates Are Based On Current Roe And Roe Will Be Applicable At The Time Confirmation Hotels Subject To Availability At The Time Of Making Reservation.
- In Case Of Unavailability In Mentioned Hotels, Alternate Accommodation Will Be Arranged In A Similar Category Hotel.
- International Check In Time Is 1400 - 1500 Hours; Check Out Time Is 1100 - 1200 Hours. Early Check In / Late Checks Out Is Subject To Availability Of Rooms.
- Tour Package Rates Are Not Applicable During Trade Fairs, Exhibitions And Conventions. Additional Surcharges Applicable For The Same.
- No Amendments Possible Once Land Arrangements Have Been Confirmed.
- No Refund For Partly Unutilized Tickets. No Refund For "No - Shows"
- Cancellation Charges Would Be As Per The Company Policy.
- Granting Or Rejecting Visas And Immigration Clearance Is The Sole Prerogative Of The Concerned Sovereign Governments And We At Travelguru Can Only Facilitate In The Entire Process. We At Travelguru Shall Neither Be Responsible In Case Of Non-Granting Of Such Documents. Even If The Visas Are Rejected, Cancellation Charges / Fees Shall Be Payable By The Client. There Will Be No Refund, If The Clients, Or Any Member Of His Party, Is Unable To Travel Due To The Said Reasons.